Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pages from CC this weekend

Well what a weekend for CC. I have tried to get some of them done as I LOVE a good CC!! These one's I am loading now are from Savvy's CC. I have a few more to load maybe tomorrow when I finish them!
On another note...... My DH has left today to go to the Police Academy in Hobart for training for the next 8 months. I am very proud of him as it took alot to get in there and he worked real hard at it.
Till tomorrow, bye for now
Kell xx



This is the page I did for Challenge #3 for Savvy's CC this weekend. The challenge was to use a quote from a movie which I used Ashlee's favorite Quote "Shake and Bake" It is from a Will Ferrell movie that she just LOVES. She watches over and over again.











This page is for Challenge #1 at Savvy's CC this weekend.

The Challenge was to use Pink, white and black. Pink being the one most used. While trying to do this challenge I relised that I don't really have much pink PP so I will have to go and purchase some I think as I really love this combo.

1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

this is jsut sooooooo great..lvoe the Want LO