Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post for 2008

The time has come........... The end of 2008 BUT in 2009 there is loads going so go on over tomorrow and check out Scrap the Boys for their revamped Blog and their January challenge and also Scrap the girls will have a new challenge up and same with white with 1 for January. I will have some examples to post tomorrow for the challenges. Over at Mystical there will be new challenge in the challenge thread for some scrappy fun. There will also be a CC happening on the second weekend in January so stay tuned.

Well that all for me for 2008 and I will see you all in 2009.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR
xxxxxxx



Well here is some more of my Mystical Dt pack for December. I loved how this one turned out... a bit of this and a bit of that :) I have used items from swaps that Em and Kayla have made thanks girls.

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Nice one Kells...look forward to see you in the New year, and scrapping up a storm

Liz Weber said...

Happy New Year Kell, loving your blog and all those lovely layouts. I look forward to sharing scrappy adventures @ Scrap The Girls with you!