Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have been Tagged.....

I have been Tagged by the lovely Peggy. I have been tagged a few times but never got around in doing the tag-on...... BUT I really liked this Tag, as its about random photos. Here is how it works.............



1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. tag 6 other people.....



So here goes..........



This is a very CHEEKY photo of my DS when he was around 3 years old.
We were living in Western Australia at the time. If you look closley you can see he must of just brushed his teeth as there is tooth paste on his lips....... Tooooooo god dam CUTE if I must say so myself!!


So now I am going to Tag.....



Susan
Em
Wendy
Kayla
Mel
Cookie


So Just follow the instructions girls and it will be great to see everyones LUCK DIP in the photo Folders.
So thats it for me, I will have more to share in the new month with the Ct work I have been doing. So BYE BYE for now xxxx

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love being called the "lovely Peggy" LOL, you're a sweetheart!
I love that pic, that's some smile he gave you there, and I agree with you, he's supercute!
xxx Peggy