Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whats happening @ STG for Febuary

Well my efforts on the scrapping front are a bit lacking atm...... I'm hoping that the creative juices start flowing soon so I can share some pages with you all. But on a sharing note.... Over at Scrap the girls they are having a "Show us some of your LOVE" pages. So head on over to scrap the girls and email them in.

Would you like to see your layout on the STG Blog???
We are looking for our readers to send in some Valentine inspired layouts for a special reader inspiration post, if you would like to see your layout on the STG blog and help inspire someone else we would love to see them, please email your layouts with the following information to:Subject: Valentine SpecialEmail: scrapthegirls@hotmail.com Due Date: 20th February 2009


And here is my example for STG for this month, the theme for this month is.....


Ephemera
Use ephemera, something that is non scrap related but that will relate to your layout you are creating. For example, you could have taken the kids to the movies and use the tickets, a concert ticket or something else from a trip on your layout or a gretting card from a birthday or Christmas or a new baby, clothes tags, etc...

So get on over there and join in on the Fablious month of Febuary to win a prize from Scrapbook Divas for the first prize and second is a $15 Prima pack and third is a $10 Elles Studio pack.

Thanks for dropping in :)

Kell

xxx

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I so love this LO. I have a map full of LO's I found on the internet and which I print out for inspiration, and this one has been printed out days ago. As soon as I saw this I fell in love with the picture placement, the design, the whole LO!!
xxx Peggy