Monday, August 31, 2009

It's been awhile!!

So here a few layouts I have done this month. I have more to share and a few I couldn't share as they are off for publication. I will share the rest on the first of the month (Tomorrow) as they are for DT layouts for "Whats old is new" Kits and a surprise challenge ;) I have also add some I did last month but never got around to posting them.
Good Luck to all those who entred the Masters for 2009, I hear the top 50 will be announced soon..... so until next time Scrap up a storm!!!!
This is a Lo I have done for a monthly challenge @ Scrapboutique.

This one is the monthly Ad challenge over @ Savvy


This is the scraplift monthly challenge over @ Savvy



These Lo's I didn't get around to sharing from last month....Very slack I know!

A Savvy monthly challenge from last month (July)

A another Savvy challenge from last month

One I did for Scrapboutique last month






4 comments:

Susan Longman said...

love the pages Kells...especially the boutique one of Ash...very cute

Wendy Smith said...

these are gorgeous Kells...love them all

Anonymous said...

Stunning Kells, I love all of them!!!
Mel x

Leah said...

Gorgeous layouts! Congrats on your win over at Scrapboutique too! :)