Monday, November 2, 2009

It's November already!!

Hello November!
Here are all my monthly Ct examples and a challenge I finished off today. Christmas is only around the corner and its all starting to get a little bit festive a little bit early for me! But on an Christmas note, I have been asked to do a challenge for the 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza over @ Scrapbook Divas. Head on over and check it all out.
I only just got this challenge in in time for Roadmaps October Challenge.
Hoping that they keep roadmaps going, I liked doing their challenges.
IMAGE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION...
I'LL BE BACK SOON!

The November challenge is up over @ White with 1, Head on over and check it out!


This is the example for Novembers Sketch over on the Sketch Blog for WIOIN.
Click HERE to see the criteria for the month
IMAGE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION...
I'LL BE BACK SOON!
Here are my examples from the Lollipop Kit over @ WIOIN

IMAGE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION...
I'LL BE BACK SOON!

3 comments:

Karen Knight said...

I love your layouts kell especially that last one with the circle. It's gorgeous.

Kr. x

Wendy Smith said...

I just love your take on the sketch from WIOIN ..terrific!

Helen Kinsela said...

I'm reading your blog Kell and just lovin' your creations. Gorgeous stuff. Cant wait to see what you have in store for us over at Divas for the Extravaganza.