Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8th day of Xmas @ DIVA'S

Well here is my project for DIVA'S Christmas Extravaganza.
I have choosen to do a mini Album with some beautiful LYB 25 days of Christmas range. Which Michelle has in the shop with 20% off!!
For more details on how to make the album head on over to the Free classroom Blog @ Diva's to see how..... Also if you leave a comment on my project (The 8th day of Christmas)you could win a Cosmo Cricket Love Kit worth $25, its as easy as that!!
BTW its not to late to join in on the Extravaganza, new things every day!

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

looks fab Kell..lovely work

Linda Eggleton said...

I just checked out the classroom blog & am amazed at how clever, yet simple this is...awesome work Kell!

Angela said...

Hey Kell

Thanks for popping by my blog today, really appreciate it. Love your creative design here, hope to catch up with you again real soon.

Hugs Angie

Susan Longman said...

fabulous ...even better in real life