Friday, July 30, 2010

Nearly months end….

 

…and I have a couple more to share.

123 Challenge for July

Passion

Annas Sketch

apple

Challenge Heaven Ebony and Ivory challenge

bowling

Also I got to play with the Vintage Kit from What Is Old Is New For Next month and here is a couple of sneak's of that… Its a bit Yummy!

sneak

sneak2

Also don’t forget to get your Kraft it up! challenge pages in and Scrap the Boy’s still have a day and a bit to get them done…

Follow their links in my side bar :)

Have a great weekend

Kell xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kellie your work is AMAZING... I have always loved and looked out for your work in magazines and now to have found your blog I am thrilled to be able to see your wonderful work. It certainly inspires me to scrap :) Thanks sooooo much for your inspiration
Deb

Melissa said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!