Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello… I’m still alive!! (long post)

Well the year is coming to an end and same with all of my Scrappy commitments…

Firstly I would like to send out a huge congrats to all the NEW Scrapbook Memories Masters for this year, especially my Tassie girl Emma Allen.  I hope you all have a fantastic year with the Magazine, I know I sure did!

I have Started working full time now, so all scrappy things have had to take a back seat, so I am ending all my commitments so that I’m not letting any teams down… time to scrap for the fun of it.

So here are my Last DT projects for 2010

Firstly WIOIN kits examples for December.  They are finishing up kits for a little while, but they still have items for sale…

I have used the Boy Kit this month.

WIOIN#1

WIOIN#2

WIOIN#3

Thanks Mel for having me part of the team Smile

Also here is one I did For STB’s last month

birdwatching

I am attempting the daily December Album this year… so far so good. I got the kit from WIOIN and I think they still have some left so pop on over and have a look.

Until next time…  Happy Scrapping

Kell xx

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

so great to see a blog post :)))
Love those pages and what you have done with the kit.
Totally understand stepping down from committments and doing scrapping for fun.
Enjoy your week
x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Great work! And you are so famous!!! (Re: your about me blurb!) :D

Monique said...

Fantastic layouts - they are all so inspiring!!
Congratulations on your full time job - but it is a shame we won't be seeing so much of your scrappy inspirations!

Unknown said...

Good to see alive and bumbling with this post. Simply love the layouts you have posted over this post. It’s really appreciating to help you seeing with such an incredible scrapping job. Keep the fun and creativity alive with it.

www.alacraft.com.au/bias-binding-cat60