Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just an update.....

Well I have been slack on the update side of things but better late then never! I hope you all have had a fantastic Easter and ate loads of chockie...... I am on a HUGE diet so none for me but I am on a mission to lose the kilos before my Hubby graduates, so 5 weeks to go and counting down......... I did have a few more to show but they have been picked up for publication so I will put them up at a later date.
Till next time
Happy Scrapping!!
Here is my example for STB'S for April's monthly challenge... Head on ove and check out whats going on :)


Here are 2 of my examples for "Whats old is new" kit site. I had 2 more but they have been picked up for publication, so I will put them up at a later date.
So go and have a look at the FANTASTIC new kit site as they have just introduced a couple of new little add on kits and everything is under $20 (Exculding postage).

Click HERE to head on over to check it out!





This is my example for "Scrap the Girls" April monthly challenge.
Head on over and check out the details STG






2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow Kell, every single one of your LO's is gorgeous, I'm such a fan!
xxx Peggy

Susan Longman said...

fabulous Kells...beter late than never stopping by ...lol