Monday, May 4, 2009

WHO has my MOJO????????

Well the Scrapping Mojo has been on Holidays! and I can't seem to get the creative juices flowing.... so I only have few to share for the past month, Im hoping it will return soon. Maybe my DD birthday photos will do that!! So here are the few pages I have done recently...........



Here is my example for STB's for May...
Head on over and check out the challenge for this month.



This Lo I did for Wicked Princess "Sinners" Comp
You had to use Mono in the colour Purple.
I enjoyed doing it but I couldn't continue with the comp as I ran out of time to get the new weekly challenge in, so this will be my one and only :(




Over @ "Whats old is new" kit site they have their May kits up for sale, but be quick as they sell out VERY fast!!
Here are my examples for this month, I have used
the "Mans world" kit this month.

Click HERE to see all the other fantastic Kits





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help out Kell, mine is on holidays also...
Loving the layouts, just gorgeous :-)

Peggy said...

you have more LO's with your mojo gone than I have to show for with my mojo present LOL! Beautiful LO's, I especially like the "All grown up" LO, but like I said, they are all gorgeous!
xxx Peggy

Anonymous said...

Its about time to update your blog, you are way slacker than I am LOL!
See you later this week :-)