Sunday, January 31, 2010

The last of January's scrapping

Well I have scrapped up a storm this weekend! I did some last minute challenges on various sites which are all in my side tool bar... I have loads more to share tomorrow form Febuary monthly kits for "What's old is new" and the WIOIN Sketch and the NEW Kraft it up! challenge Blog. I hope to share a seaky of my Buzz & Bloom too, just waiting for the Bosses to get back from CHA to load it on their site.


So I'll catch you tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by :)


Kellxx


Savvy 123 Challenge January

Bons Sketch for January


SAVVY's Sketch for January




Anna's Sketch for January



Scrap the girls for January




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your work !! You rock :) xx Tina

Karen Knight said...

Wow you've been scrapping up a storm.
Love them all. xx

Kr.x

Susan Longman said...

Love the hat girl one...and I scrapped the super kids photo this weekend too...lol mine is the WIOIN sketch ...loves!!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS, Love them all as always heehee!
Mel x